[NEWS] Kim Taedong, "Pressure from something I cannot mention." vs TVL, "Solving issue nicely"

original article

(t/n: This is probably the most unbiased article out there, and it's a good summary that explains what the issue is. Check this link for the other posts regarding this issue. I added some translator's note for a better understanding)

MNET 'Produce 101' trainee Kim Taedong has revealed his background and intake on the 'proof of content issue'. 

On the 27th, Taedong started his intake on his Instagram with "I'd like to thank and apologize everybody that has been waiting, worrying, and supporting me." 
He Continued, "I had no choice but to live quietly due to psychological pain, and a pressure from something I cannot mention. But now that I think about it, I needed this time for the future. (...) But the pain I am experiencing at 21 years old is big, but this will serve as a foundation for my future. (...) I am consistently practicing so my singing and dancing does not become rusty, and I'm taking care of my health. I will become a Kim Taedong that works harder." (t/n: find translation of full post here)

Previously on this day, Kim Taedong's company The Vibe Label (TVL) has revealed to the press, "Kim Taedong must have lots of things he was upset with our company, so he sent proof of content. We understand that this may happen within trainees. We already talked it out nicely regarding this issue with Taedong, and we are currently resolving it. We already gave feedback to Taedong, and we are currently waiting for an answer from him. The news about Taedong cutting contact was false."

Lastly, TVL stated, "We will provide for him so he can focus fully on JBJ promotions."
take out with full credits
@kimshihyuns

Comments