[INTERVIEW] HOTSHOT "We support Noh Taehyun's promotions with JBJ, want to drink (alcohol) together"

original article

Noh Taehyun has revealed his honest opinion on promoting as project group JBJ. Official promotions aren't confirmed yet, but they are currently pushing for the official debut. HOTSHOT members also passionately support Taehyun's promotion with JBJ. Same with Ha Sungwoon in Wanna One.

Noh Taehyun brought up JBJ first. When asked 'Is there someone you really wanted to say on an interview?' Taehyun answered, "I'm a HOTSHOT member, but I'm also a JBJ member. I think there's a slight fight between fans. I want to do everything I can. On my last interview on Produce 101, I said I'm going to run into as many things as possible. I want to promote as both HOTSHOT and JBJ. Even if it means losing sleep, I want to do both. There's no way I'm only going to do one. Whether it's HOTSHOT or JBJ, I'm still Noh Taehyun."

HOTSHOT's leader and eldest member Choi Junhyuk also added, "We, HOTSHOT, also support Taehyun promoting with JBJ. We want him to do well. We also hoped for JBJ promotions to actually happen. Wherever a group member is, isn't a good thing for him to do be doing well? It's all good for anybody. Same with Sungwoon. (laughs) Our members have high capability individually. I don't think it's fair for (Taehyun) to be prevented (from promoting as JBJ) because of HOTSHOT. We hope Taehyun gets to do lots of individual promotions. Not only Taehyun, but I hope other members get to do individual promotions as an artist or actor. That's the right thing."

Other members nodded as well. Taehyun said, "HOTSHOT supports each other's individual's path as well. We support and hope 'Ha Sungwoon' as a person succeeds, we're not supporting him so we can gain anything from his success. It's the same idea as 'I hope my friend does well'. I hope people realize that."

Taehyun also hoped for something special, "I hope that all HOTSHOT and JBJ members could gather and drinnk (alcohol) together." Junhyuk also said, "This is the group that fans made, so I'm curious as to how it'll work out. I want to see them in the perspective of a fan."

take out with full credits
@kimshihyuns

Comments