[INTERVIEW] HOTSHOT Noh Taehyun mentions promoting as JBJ + Ha Sungwoon

original articles: 1, 2, 3

(The article talks about repetitive things so I'm only translating the pure interview excerpts)

Timoteo: We think of this as another opportunity given to us. We're thinking about things we can do to be on the spotlight and for a long time, and we want to do better at least for the sake of our fans.

Junhyuk: Lots of people have been expressing their interest in us, and it's honestly a bit awkward and I'm confused. I'm thankful to the point I'm not sure if we're deserving of all this interest.

Yoonsan: I had lots of worries, but I'm thankful that the response was good.

Taehyun: We're promoting as HOTSHOT for the first time in a long while, and we're glad to see our fans and enjoying our promotions.

Hojeong: Listening to our fans' cheering gives me sparks.

HOTSHOT said, "We're happy that we're receiving a lot more interest than we expected. We're not a perfect group, but we think we're a very charming group, I hope we do well during these promotions so this can be an opportunity for us to communicate with our fans more often."

(About Sungwoon & Taehyun on Produce 101)

Junhyuk: I want to congratulate them for doing so well the most. It's the results they earned from working hard, and instead of being jealous, I sincerely thought it's good for them.

Hojeong: I'm thankful for these 2 members. Thanks to them, we received lots of interest for our comeback.

Timoteo: I'm glad that the results came out as much as we supported them.

Yoonsan: The 2 of them did well so we gained lots of fans, it gave me lots of strength.

(About JBJ)

Taehyun: If we end up debuting and promoting as JBJ, it'll be very different. I think this is a good opportunity for me to widen my range of things I am able to do as a singer."

Taehyun also showed his affection for HOTSHOT, "I hope we can garner lots of people's interest with 'Jelly'. We're happy that we got more interest than we expected. Our goal for our next comeback is to bring an even higher quality performance.

The HOTSHOT members have showed their support once again for Taehyun's individual promotions (as JBJ).

take out with full credits
@kimshihyuns


Comments

  1. The stainless chain - titanium chain - titanium chain | Titanium Art - Titanium Art
    The titanium glasses frames stainless chain is an intricate structure that is shaped titanium hip to withstand the intense heat from high-energy metals. titanium dive watch It cerakote titanium is ideal for storing €28.00 · ‎In titanium bar stock stock

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment