[INSTAGRAM] 170727 Kim Taedong Update

Hello. This is Kim Taedong. First off, I'd like to thank and apologize everybody that has been waiting, worrying, and supporting me.

I had no choice but to live quietly due to psychological pain, and a pressure from something I cannot mention.

But now that I think about it, I needed this time for the future. I thought and worried about the people who are curious about my whereabouts. I wanted to post about what I've been up to, communicate, etc. but I'd be thankful if you understood that I had my own personal issues.
Right now, all I can say is I'd like to apologize to the people who are thinking and worrying about me. But the pain I am experiencing at 21 years old is big, but this will serve as a foundation for my future. I am consistently practicing so my singing and dancing does not become rusty, and I'm taking care of my health. I will become a Kim Taedong that works harder. Once again, I'd like to apologize for causing everybody to worry for a long time.

take out with full credits
@kimshihyuns

Comments