[INTERVIEW] Produce 101 Season 2 - Yuehua Sprouts (Jung Jung, Ahn Hyungseob, Justin, Lee Euiwoong, Choi Seunghyuk)

Produce 101 Season 2 - Now I can reveal this!

Lee Euiwoong
"When I was bored, I would play around with hyungs, and there was this electric keyboard we used for vocal lenses. We were bored at night so we played scary melodies and recorded it. We left it playing for the next vocal lesson team. We wanted to scare other hyungs, but a staff came out shaking. We were wondering what we should do, so we were going to do a hidden camera prank on the staff but she screamed loudly, so even the PD came down and it became a bigger issue."

"I had food coma after I ate during the position evaluation so I slept in the vocal room. I woke up, and there were fans in another room, so Taehyun came to wake me up, and in the last room the fans were there. He naturally closed the door and told all of us to leave the room. After that, he used a barricade to block the other rooms. I woke up last and came to greet everybody, but fans passed the guards and came in. The PD and other staff were doing a chase with the fans."

Jung Jung
"The dance team window was really high. But there was a fan with a camera filming us. The window was as high as the ceiling."

Choi Seunghyuk
"Samuel told me he saw a ghost. I only heard about the ghosts in the dorms, but he said that he heard something outside of the end of the hall. He opened the door and left, but he saw a black figure at the other side that disappeared."

Ahn Hyungseob
"We get tired after practicing. We eat lots of junk food and trash piles up, so we were banned from eating junk food. We hid while eating it so staff wouldn't find out. After eating our meals, when we had a hard time we would gather in the vocal room and have a junk food party. But I guess the staff got attached to us, they didn't say much as time passed. I remember we would do impersonations of the staff at the final debut evaluation while laughing. We all got attached to each other."

Justin
"When we were practicing 'Shape of You', our choreography came out quickly so we were watching videos on the iPad. We asked the staff to send us videos as a joke but they sent it for real. watched Pristin videos when they debuted, and we asked for I.O.I videos, and even Gugudan and WJSN (Cosmic Girls). We shouldn't have, but we gathered and watched girl group videos."

original article
take out with full credits

@kimshihyuns

Comments