[INTERVIEW] Produce 101 Season 2 - RBW Boys (Lee Gunhee, Yeo Hwanwoong, Son Dongmyeong, Lee Gunmin)

Produce 101 Season 2 - Now I can reveal this!

◆ Lee Gunhee
"On a behind video, not the actual broadcast, I said, 'Yoo Seonho is a pig. He ate 4 slices of pizza'. I saw a comment about me saying, 'If someone eats 4 slices of pizza then are they a pig? Do you not eat like that even though you're a pig?' but I ate more than 5 slices of pizza that day. I want to say that eating 4 slices of pizza doesn't make you a pig."

Son Dongmyeong
"On the last day of recording, Moonbok needed to put his pin mic on, and I was asked to hold his hair. It felt weird. I was wondering what kind of situation this was. At first, I mistook a female staff as Moonbok and I put my shoulders over her and the staff got mad at me. It was a big mistake. The staff laughed after, so it was funny memory."

Lee Gunmin
"When Moonbok changed his clothes and took it off, I always got surprised. I end up looking away. It was surprising seeing someone with long hair taking their shirt off."

Yeo Hwanwoong
"A lot of my past photos went around the internet, and I've seen people say it's a pity, and I have a bad style. I'm not that bad at styling my clothes, but I'm not good either. I will work hard to study and buy nice clothes to get that fashion terrorist tag off me."

original article
take out with full credits

@kimshihyuns

Comments