[INSTAGRAM] 170828 Hong Eunki's Letter

original post

Hello, I am Gon Entertainment's EungkiBangki Hong Eunki.
After a long training period of 6 years, I finally got to debut as 'Rainz' thanks to everybody. It feels like just yesterday I was anxious everyday, "Is this path right for me?" "Can I really fulfill this dream?" but I met good people thanks to Produce 101 and I get to show a good side and finally come before everybody. I was really desperate about this dream because I gained lots of strength and comfort through music ever since I was little. I want to give strength to people with my music, dance, acting, just like how I got healed through music. I always wanted to be that one thread, one helping hand that could comfort someone else. I endlessly chased after this dream in hopes of becoming 'an artist that can save people. And thankfully, I got closer to this dream. Every step might be a bit clumsy, but I will keep my promise of showing a good, cool side of me. Although I lack a lot in many areas, I will work hard to become an artist that saves people. I want to thank every single person who supported trainee Hong Eunki and walked this path with me, and I would be thankful if you continuously walked this path with artist Hong Eunki and support me. I promise to repay you all. Nation's producer! Thank you for making a trainee who dreamt of debuting into an artist! I love you❤️ #HongEunki #Eunki #GONEntertainment #Letter #Rainz #Debut #Thankyou

@kimshihyuns
take out with full credits

Comments