[FANACCOUNT] 170804 RBW Lee Gunhee @ Hongdae

original post

I'm not sure if this was RBW Lee Gunhee, but I think I saw him at Buyas Gopchang in Hongdae yesterday ㅠㅠ He was more handsome in person than he was on TV and I was a bit skeptical so I kept staring at him... I'm pretty sure it was him because his visual and proportions were a killer ..! He kept looking at me because I kept staring at him.. He was with 4 other guys, I'm not sure if they were trainees or friends, but they were handsome too... I just want to believe it was him, the camera couldn't take 1/10 of his crazily super handsome about-to-disappear milky skin face and he's tall too... His facial features were no joke too, made me wonder if you have to like that to be a celebrity... I'd put him in my personal rank of TOP 10 best looking celebrities in person, crazy crazy so handsome seriously so handsome, RBW Lee Gunhee is so handsome... The image? he has on TV and in person are differentㅜㅜGood

take out with full credits
@kimshihyuns

Comments