[INSTAGRAM] 170728 Kim Taedong Update

I have posted an apology/my honest feelings after much thought to reassure my fans and family who worried about me.
But seeing that the media is reporting false information far away from the truth has shocked me and I cannot sleep at all.

It wasn't the first time after my schedule ended, my manager would drop me off at the Han River Bridge or Shinsa-dong, which is far away from my house, and I would have to catch a taxi to go home for the rest of the day.
If I was to express my feelings with words, there are no words to express how I felt at those moments. Due to the piling stress, I told everything to my father.. And because I was suffering for these reasons, my father introduced me to someone he knew and I was able to submit proof of content with his help.

After that, a law firm that everybody will know if I say the name, received my proof of content, and I said that I will take legal action if nothing was returned, but we did not have any conversation or come to a compromise.

I chose this path because I wanted to do what I enjoy, which is singing and dancing.
My parents did not approve at first, but due to my stubbornness, they gave in... If I had to eat ramen for the rest of my life to do what I want, then I will have no regrets. If this is all just adults' money issue, I'd rather they just come clean and ask for it.. I didn't know that the post I posted to reassure my fans who might be worried and frustrated, my fans who support and give the useless me strength.. The post I posted in thoughts of apology would only hurt me more, and give the people I love more pain.
I apologize. I cannot sleep...

take out with full credits
@kimshihyuns

Comments